All 18 art Reviews

Spank 18 Unleashed Spank 18 Unleashed

I don't even care, that response you gave to Stony420tony was too funny. 5 stars

Terra Judas Terra Judas

Love it man! If anything, the hips seem abit to wide, or overall the legs seem abit too bigger than the upper body, although still, I'm loving the pose he's doing and I'm loving the shading ;)

Alef321 responds:

It's a she .
hahahahah thanks anyway. as for the legs/head size I tried changing it but it didn't seen right so I left it as it is, it was a rushed sketch that I ended up coloring it.

Vogue - Joker Vogue - Joker

I love how god damn smooth the shading is, good job man!

FuShark responds:

Thanks!

A little bit of Magneto never hurts A little bit of Magneto never hurts

Love it man! If anything id'e say move the upper chest up abit, seems abit squished the upper body.
Although still, I love the colours and the pose you worked with. Good Job man! Can't wait to see more.

Revelmode - picture redrawn Revelmode - picture redrawn

I love ya style, would love to see more like this, and i'll be giving 5 all round if ya do :)

cheapcookie responds:

Thanks a lot ! Not sure it deserves that but i appreciate!
I'll certainly upload more art!
Thanks again! ^O^

Captain Falcon - The Unviable Captain Falcon - The Unviable

Pretty nice for pixel art. Wanted more to see though haha

TriXeL responds:

yeah, gonna work on an extension of this for pixel day.

SMUCKERS SMUCKERS

Gotta love the Cherry Bomb / Tyler the creator bits haha. I wish I could see more shading in the face and hair. But overall, I love this design alot, the flower design is badass.

MetalGearIzanagi responds:

yeah I wish I had more of a grasp on painting/shading but thanks !

HAPPY HOLIDAYS HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Pretty badass stuff! Lovin the guitar!

Merry Christmas Merry Christmas

Love the shading alot. Wish there was a background to go with these great characters though haha.

B-Rehnqvist responds:

Awesome! Thanks. Got plans for the background but wanted the gnomes ready for christmas.

Shitty Ms Paint Obama Shitty Ms Paint Obama