Cave TV Cave TV

This made meh giggle, good job man

Christmas Greeting 2016 - Peanuts Christmas Greeting 2016 - Peanuts

This is the kind of stuff that makes Newgrounds an Amazing website. Just Brilliant.

The Google+ Living Meme Simulator The Google+ Living Meme Simulator

This quality of work isn't needed on Newgrounds. I don't ever want Newgrounds to become a portal filled with videos you would usually see on the terrible part of youtube. And hey, i guess some people may find Meme videos funny but, please this isn't what Newgrounds should be filled with.

SharpieSnitch B-day Animation SharpieSnitch B-day Animation

The voice acting was abit muffled, had no clue what she said at the end. Still, the animation is well done. Keep it up :)

SpanglishHorse responds:

yeah thanks man, i'll be better next time

Simon Says Simon Says

Abit short, would of been better as a gif on the art portal maybe. I'm no fan of stick animation style the blood effects and the animation itself is well made in some respect. If anything i wish it was longer.

STORM TROOPER TRAINING CAMP STORM TROOPER TRAINING CAMP

This is super funny haha. Good writing.

Wofflestudio responds:

thanks

Pokemon Sun & Moon Anime Perfume Commercial Pokemon Sun & Moon Anime Perfume Commercial

Jesus, this is some awesome stuff, please please! Make more stuff. Another favourite of mine on this site haha. Keep up the amazing standard of work.

Allah Yee Akbar Allah Yee Akbar

Not funny dude, this stuff isn't what makes Newgrounds any better. Other than that, the animation has no effort from what iv'e seen.
Not funny or clever.

DiaugelAnimations responds:

Are you joking?
Dude this is supposed to be a shit animation its part of the joke, i just did this for fun and for a few laughs. This isnt my super serious animation skills to "make newgrounds a better place" For that go critique my other videos.

A Diablos Christmas A Diablos Christmas

Really well animated! And pretty funny :)

Sans Fight Animation Sans Fight Animation

This, now this is what makes Newgrounds awesome to go on! I am so in love with this, it's funny and entertaining and i'm so happy you made this.
I'm no big fan of Undertale but overall, this is just a badass movie and it deserves my 5 star!